Monday, February 10, 2014

Psalm 100:5

For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continuous through all generations.

More than all the external love that I am receiving it is His love that will last forever. His love that will never grow weary and a love that doesn't intimidate. His love that I don't deserve nor I am worthy of receiving. This love made me complete, made me strong and made me face every situations or any circumstances. I will embrace this new season of my life for I know that God is in control, He is ahead of me.

Thank you to people who bear with me and will continue to bear with me. This will be a long journey but I am fully aware that this walk will not be alone. Many friends will stand up for me. My family will be my strength. More things to discover. Loads of new learning. Come on Lord! Let's get it on! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment