Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Monday Night: GG Girls

God blessed me with relationships to keep for a lifetime. He made sure that I am not alone. Thank you Lord for such blessings ☺ I've met these girls in the office and we started having Monday night sharing since September last year. By that time, my supposedly resignation did not pushed through for some reasons. Honestly speaking I was really disappointed to myself and was totally down BUT the voice of God is clear and He gave me peace when I came to the point of giving up my own emotions. Days after that devastation (Ah ah! Kala mo naman devastating talaga. Sorry! Emotional lang po! :D) one of my office mates approached me and gave an idea of starting a this Monday group. We were only 5 by that time then eventually we invited more people. It was just sad because two girls had moved on to another work but I know for sure that they are in good hands as long as they are with God ☺
Now, I am so amazed of what God is doing to these girls ☺ I can't wait for more.. I am excited to see their prayers being answered. I am always ready to cry with them if needed. Will always laugh with them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image
Image
Hebrews 10:25
Not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment