Thursday, February 13, 2014

February 13, 2014

Hello guys!!!!! ☺

Yeah, today is Valentine's Day but I had an early celebration yesternight. ☺

Someone texted me saying that he'll give me something and I was surprised to receive this one.



Royce Bitter Sweet Chocolates (www.e-royce.com)


I thought there will be no valentine for me this year (story will be on my another post) maybe it's obvious because of what I've been posting recently haha! Well, I was wrong! Never did I expect this one!


Happy Kiddo! He asked help from my officemates what flavor to choose. And they know me very well ☺



And he is my suplado sponsor! Hahaha #ArtistahinAngPeg




Anyway, more than chocolates, flowers, bears and a partner the best thing is that you can experience love without these. Love the endures forever. Love that does not intimidate you but cultivate you ☺ Let's celebrate love everyday. Happy hearts day ☺







No comments:

Post a Comment