Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's the time of the YEAR!

I had been running a lot of errands since last week specially Christmas is nearly coming. Planned to write this post last week but because crazy things I need to finish the blog was left unwritten. Anyways, am just glad that my Christmas shopping were done since November so I won't have to bumped with a lot of people in the malls (I really hate that!)

What have I been busy for?

Since 2011 there's this outreach program called PASKUHAN that I have been helping. Group of students from Buklura ng Sikolohiyang Pilipino (Polytechnic University of the Philippines) are organizing the said event. They help kids from Tabon 3, Las PiƱas, every year there are almost 200 kids who participate in the program. We tell them stories, play games, give gifts and feed them. Every year is an amazing experience and this time we want everything to level up so I asked some help from my friends in the profession world (Hehe. May budget kase may sweldo)

Amazingly, a lot of people shared their blessings for the kids :) (Will post it on a different article, on how generous they are)

Here are some of the pictures from the past 2 PASKUHAN :)








No comments:

Post a Comment