Thursday, December 12, 2013

Back Packing: Tulay Alagaw

Since my home town is surrounded by mountains I have been fond of hiking (Disclaimer: only easy trail. Haha). But in one of my long weekends I did a solo hike to the famous bridge connecting our Baranggay to a Baranggay in the mountains. They call it "Tulay Alagaw". Based on my google search Alagaw is a medicinal plant.

I took few pictures because I spend more time on reading and just looking at the nature.




This is the trail going up. I opted to have more challenge coz actually there's another route in which roads are cemented.


I have this "i cant explain this feeling" whenever I look up. :)


Then stayed here for more than 2 hours reading good books. :)


Went home with the sun shining :)

I am so excited to for my next hike :) This coming December am planning a solo back pack adventure. Can anyone help me where should I go and what is a must to prepare?


No comments:

Post a Comment